In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s Oculus VR virtual-reality startup said that the release of its Touch controllers has been delayed until the second half of 2016.
The Touch controllers were originally scheduled for release in the first half of 2016, almost in coincidence...read more
Facebook-owned Oculus VR premiered a short, animated film - 'Henry' - on Tuesday. Oculus said that the 'Henry' animated film will be available for free for the buyers of Oculus Rift strap-on virtual reality (VR) headsets when they arrive in retail stores in the first quarter of 2016.
Facebook-owned virtual reality (VR) firm Oculus has officially unveiled the consumer model of its Rift VR headset. The unveiling of the headset - which immerses the users in amazingly realistic 3-D environments - comes three years after the public launch of a prototype device.
Taking the...read more
- Pennsylvania casino representatives urge state lawmakers to limit VGTs & ban illegal skill gaming
- Hyundai announces battery leasing accord to trim down EV prices, coordinate reuse
- Samsung SDI to invest $849 million to expand EV battery plant in Hungary
- Pennsylvania Lottery on track to break revenue record: Drew Svitko
- Frigid temperatures & ice storms force Oklahoma Cherokee casinos to close again
New Zealand News
- First deliveries of all-electric Porsche in Australia to take place this weekend
- Crown Resorts suffers record six-month loss due to COVID-19 closures
- Australia’s Crown Resorts 'not suitable' for Sydney gaming license: Inquiry Commission
- What Does Phasing Out Cheques Tell Us About Finance in New Zealand?
- South Korean casino operator GKL closes third casino amid soaring cases of COVID-19
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More