Microsoft will host Build 2016 conference from March 30 to April 1, 2016
On Friday, software giant Microsoft announced the date and venue of its Build 2016 developer conference. At the premier Build conference, which Microsoft holds annually, the company announces its new product launches and important software upgrades.
Announcing the timing and place of its next-year Build conference, Microsoft said that it will host the three-day Build 2016 event from Wednesday, March 30, 2016, to Friday, April 1, 2016. The conference will be held at the Moscone Center in San Francisco, California. Microsoft has been using the same venue for its Build events for the last three years.
Microsoft has not yet kicked off the registrations for the Build 2016 conference. However, it is being speculated that if the timeline used by the company for Build 2016 is the same as that used for the Build 2015 event, it will likely open sign-ups for the event in late December, on the Build conference website.
It is also being speculated that the opening keynote for the Build 2016 developer conference on March 30 will almost certainly be live-streamed by Microsoft. During the keynote address, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella and the company’s other high-profile executives will share the stage to hype new developer opportunities.
At the Build 2016 event, Microsoft will likely talk about the next big Windows 10 update - codenamed Redstone – along with Universal Windows Apps, HoloLens, Azure and Visual Studio.
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More