Microsoft launches new photo app called ‘Microsoft Selfie’
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a new photo app which the company has described a “selfie and portrait enhancement application,” designed to enable users to capture perfect ‘selfies.’
The ‘free’ new photo app -- initially only for users of iOS devices -- is appropriately called ‘Microsoft Selfie,’ and it is now available at the Apple App Store. It supports the iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Microsoft has not disclosed any expected timeline for the availability of the app for Android users.
The simple-to-use Microsoft Selfie app basically enables iPhone users to edit their selfies like a professional, to as to make them appear much better. The users of the app simply have to click a selfie – or choose any other photo from the camera roll of their handset – and then process it right within the app.
The Instagram-like editing features of the new Microsoft Selfie app take a number of factors into account before making simple enhancements to the users’ photos. These factors include the users’ age, gender, skin tone, lighting, and noise, among others. In addition, for the post-processing job, the app gives users a total of 13 different filters, though they can use one feature at a given time.
According to the description on the app page, Microsoft Selfie app takes several variables into account, “applies different models automatically and finishes enhancement with just a single click.”
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More