Ferrari North America Inc, a subsidiary of Ferrari NV, has issued a recall for its 2016 California T convertible vehicles due to the risk of leakage of fuel in the engine compartment. The recalled vehicles were manufactured during the period of September 8, 2015 to November 11, 2015. The...read more
Because of the risk of fuel leaks, Ferrari North America Inc. is recalling the 2016 California T convertibles it made over a two-month period this year. Recalling includes vehicles that were made from September 8 to November 11, 2015 and are at the risk of fuel line connection. On Tuesday, in an...read more
Magnesium infused with dense silicon carbide nanoparticles has resulted into a new extremely strong yet light weight structural material. The new material developed by researchers from the UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science has super-high specific strength and modulus....read more
A poisonous yellow-bellied washed ashore Thursday in Huntington Beach has been found dead, Surfrider Foundation said. Before this, the extremely venomous snake has been seen only twice in California.
The snake was found by a volunteer who was cleaning up Bolsa Chica State Beach with 274...read more
The electric car maker Tesla Motors owned by Elon Musk will be getting a sales tax incentive of $39 million, California State Treasurer John Chiang announced on Tuesday. Tesla in the previous year received over $89 million in incentives from the program for projects over the last six years....read more
Hollywood actor and former governor of California Arnold Schwarzenegger was in Paris to speak about climate change. ‘The Terminator’ actor said global warming is not a movie script that people will listen.
While talking to BBC, Schwarzenegger urged people to go part-time vegetarian to...read more
A Huntsville family got stunned after spotting swarm of sharks approaching the shoreline at the Panama City Beach. Blake Whitlow visited the beach with his four kids and wife Tyra where they spotted the sharks while he was capturing video on his phone.
Whitlow told AL.com that they were...read more
Researchers through a large prospective cohort study found that women with gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) can reduce the risk of developing type 2 diabetes through breastfeeding.
The team of investigators led by Erica Gunderson, PhD, a researcher at Kaiser Permanente in Oakland,...read more
An alarming number of fur seal pups are turning up, emaciated and weak, on the coast of California, prompting marine experts to warn that it could be a sign of a potential oceanic distress.
Jeff Boehm, executive director of the Marine Mammal Center, said a record number of unhealthy...read more
Chevron Corp has announced that it is cutting off 10% of its workforce, which will save its budget. On Friday, Chief Executive Officer John Watson gave a downbeat view of an industry facing a lot of problems due to low oil prices.
An over 55% drop in crude oil CLc1 since past year has...read more
The national Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration announced on Tuesday that so far in this year they have spotted eighty Guadalupe fur seals stranded on the California coast. It said the sightings are far above the average of 10 to 12.
The agency said when they spotted the seals 42 of...read more
According to a new study, high-fat omega-3 Inuit diet of the Arctic that consists of seafood like seals or whales activated gene mutations that led to low rates of diabetes and heart disease. The study has been published in the journal Science on September 17.
The study has been carried...read more
- next ›
- Colorado Casinos get green signal to reopen next week
- U.S. Authorities Grant Approval for Tribal Casino in Park City
- Washington’s Puyallup Tribe opens new-fangled $400 million Emerald Queen Casino Tacoma
- Ohio Governor DeWine allows casinos and racinos to resume operations on June 18th
- Drew Las Vegas casino resort project’s future becomes uncertain as developer defaults on debt obligations
- Morongo Casino Resort employee tests positive for COVID-19 weeks after reopening
- MGM Resorts’ Excalibur Hotel & Casino in Las Vegas to reopen its doors on Thursday
- Nikola Motors stock jumps after the company announced electric truck reservation date
- Nevada’s El Cortez Hotel & Casino excited to welcome guests back after prolonged COVID-19 lockdown
- Fantasy Springs Resort Casino reopens its doors to the public
New Zealand News
- BetConstruct obtains license to offer Sportsbook and Casino products in Swedish market
- SkyCity reports “encouraging” business since reopening of three casinos following COVID-19 shutdown
- The Star Sydney Hotel & Casino signs new 20-year tax agreement with EGM exclusivity
- Air New Zealand plans to shed 2,000 more jobs to deal with low demand
- Macau Gambling King Stanley Ho passes away aged 98
Docker CEO Ben Golub said in an earlier-this-week...Read More
In a blog post published on Thursday, Facebook’s...Read More
Tech giant Microsoft has announced the launch of a...Read More
At the CES 2016 event to be held in Las Vegas from...Read More
In an announcement made on Tuesday, Disney Research...Read More