United Parcel Service (UPS) has confirmed that it has plans to purchase up to 150 units of electric Vertical Takeoff & Landing (eVTOL) aircraft from Beta Technologies (BETA) to enhance its air service in some small & mid-size markets.
Headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia, and...read more
Georgia is one of the few states in the US that doesn’t have tribal or commercial casinos, but that could change soon as voters could decide in favor of lifting of the state’s long prohibition on nearly all sorts of gambling in November this year.
Earlier this week, members of the Georgia...read more
An extinct marine reptile that looked very much like a dinosaur having mouthful of sharp teeth has since long baffled scientists. Now in a study researchers have finally found an answer to how this unique creature flew underwater.
According to study researchers, the extinct marine reptile...read more
On Thursday, Georgia Aquarium announced that their beloved 21-year-old beluga whale known as Maris has suddenly died. Maris was among the three belugas at the Aquarium. In a statement, Mike Leven, Aquarium's chairman and chief executive officer, said Maris was among Georgia Aquarium's first...read more
The Annual Relay for Life event will begin at 7 pm on May 15 at the University of North Georgia's Gainesville campus. As per tradition, the Survivor Walk kicks off the night's festivities.
Celebrating, remembering and fighting back are the cornerstones of Relay for Life. Therefore, the...read more
Georgia Regents University celebrated 'Give Kids a Smile Day' on Friday. Students of the university's College of Dental Medicine met the pupils and hundreds of smiles were given special attention at the event.
The third floor of the building was full of activities. Most of the cubicles...read more
With the annual National Teen Driver Safety Week having kecked off on October 19 - and to run through October 25 -, several organizations like the Dori Slosberg foundation are highlighting the fact that parents play a critical role in ensuring safety-conscious driving habits are developed in...read more
Diem Brown, 32, reality show star, is battling with colon cancer. It is for the third time she has been fighting with cancer. In the past, Brown was diagnosed with ovarian cancer twice.
"It's been a dark couple of days but the outpouring of support has been tremendous. It's truly what...read more
The Georgia Aquarium, which is considered to be a top tourist destination and best aquarium in North America, submitted the application for an MMPA permit on June 15, 2012. It is home to one hundred thousand exotic fish and marine life swimming in 10 million gallons of water. The application...read more
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More