United Parcel Service (UPS) has confirmed that it has plans to purchase up to 150 units of electric Vertical Takeoff & Landing (eVTOL) aircraft from Beta Technologies (BETA) to enhance its air service in some small & mid-size markets.
Headquartered in Sandy Springs, Georgia, and...read more
The Pokagon Gaming Authority has approved Four Winds Casinos’ reopening plans, clearing way for the gambling and entertainment properties to resume operations as soon as early next week.
Four Winds owns and operates four gambling properties in the region, including the Winds Casino Resort...read more
The Louisiana Gaming Control Board (LGCB) is now set to get a new chairperson as the state Senate failed to confirm the reappointment of longtime Chair Ronnie Jones to the position.
According to media reports, personal politics may be blamed for the Senate’s failure in confirming the...read more
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming Corporation has confirmed that it has started making preparations to re-launch thirteen of its gaming venues as the economy is showing signs of recover from the corona virus pandemic.
The Paradise, Nevada-based gaming giant began dusting...read more
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an undercover FBI agent that he wanted to kill dozens of people and “infidels,” including his own father, allegedly planned to carry out a mass-casualty shooting at Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (...read more
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project closer to reality, members of the Illinois General Assembly amended casino tax structure for the city after state lawmakers agreed to trim down its tax responsibilities.
The Windy City businesses have been under lockdown since mid of March...read more
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a popular pregnancy prevention program had on teenage girls. The researchers came to know that the teens who took part in the program were actually more likely to become pregnancy than girls who did not participate in it.
The pregnancy program...read more
NASA has announced a temporary halt for its Mars mission planned for March as the space agency team has discovered a technical glitch in the Insight spacecraft’s seismometer. The seismometer was developed by French space agency CNES. The leakage in the vacuum seal on the seismometer was...read more
FedEx has informed that its team is working hard to deliver gifts and other items to Americans on Christmas Eve but due to surge in volume of orders, it may not be possible to deliver all the orders scheduled for Christmas delivery. FedEx has also offered the option to customers to pick up their...read more
- Tesla’s Model 3 EV with 93-mile range being advertised on Canadian website
- Tesla delays deliveries of refreshed Model S and Model X electric vehicles
- Tesla offering 50% discount on Supercharging at night in California
- GM takes wraps off Hummer EV SUV version; International launch scheduled for 2023
- Toyota’s plug-in car sales in U.S. jump to almost 10,000 in first quarter of 2021
New Zealand News
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
- MGE gets six-month extension for South Korea’s Inspire Entertainment Resort development project
- Price of two cheapest trims of Tesla Model 3 electric sedan increased by $500
- Genting Malaysia asks employees to accept reduced pay; executives to take leave without pay
- Tesla to design & build affordable EV in China: Tom Zhu
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More