By Synium Software GmbH
Click on "Download Now" button under Icon to download this content for Free
From simple logos, banners, icons, postcards, and buttons to complex vector art- Logoist 2 for Mac helps you create impressive illustrations and images. With its advanced layers, groups, and beautiful effects and filters there is no limit to your creativity. Create images from any shape or path, or use the large clip art gallery. Logoist 2 is the ideal tool to translate your ideas into images.
For projects you wish to complete quickly simply use one of the template wizards. It's a matter of a few steps to create ready-to-use postcards and galleries that you can further refine and edit as you please. Export your project as an image, vector image or photoshop file. Logoist 2 also features iCloud integration, offering optional and on-demand access to the latest versions of all your images and projects on all your Mac computers.
Logoist 2 has been created for entry-level and professional users alike. It provides professional users with unique and powerful tools and ensures an easy start to vector graphics editing for complete beginners.
Logoist 2's features:
- a clean and completely redesigned user interface
- a broad range of effects and styles
- thousands of clip art images with multiple themes
- easy creation of paths and shapes
- template wizards
- groups with any number of elements
- clearly arranged layer management
- vector as well as raster graphics
- export projects as images, vector images, or photoshop files
- file sync via iCloud
- quick and easy sharing and publishing of images via e-mail, iMessage, Facebook, Twitter...
- flexible Boolean operations (combination, subtraction, cutting and intersection)
- option to combine vector and raster effects in one image
- keep an overview of complex projects with the x-ray mode
In short: Logoist 2 offers endless possibilities to indulge your creativity!
What's new in Version 2.6.1
- SVG Export
- EPS Export
- Improved PDF Export
- Optimised performance on OS X El Capitan using Metal
- Better vector export
- Borders and many other filters are now exported as vector graphics
- Warnings added for filters and fills that cannot be exported as vector
- New Template system
- Create your own templates for commonly reused graphics
- Many included templates (badges, buttons, cliparts)
- Templates are shared across documents
- Startup Window improved
- Recent Documents are now displayed in the Startup Window for quick access
- Faster startup speed
- Improved rulers
- Improved performance
- New samples added
Version 2.6.1 fixes an issue using the Pinch-To-Zoom-Gesture on El Capitan
Easy to use, yet powerful.
There are some limitations to this app and there are some things that could be improved, but overall this is a useful and efficient tool for anyone looking to create logos or vector type graphics. Myself, I use it to create animation comps for a motion graphics artist. It allows you to import PNG files of the web, of which I use plenty. The PNG then becomes its own layer to allow you the flexibility to resize and distort as needed.
It’s no replacement for photoshop or illustrator, but this isn’t targeted to that type of user. If you are looking for an easy to use tool that can help you get your message across then this will work wonders for you. Worth the price…and it’s fun to use too.
So Cool and Amazing!!!
When I was stuck in Windowsland (please do not judge me by my poor past desicions) I would use PhotoImpact for my graphics work. It was an all around good program to use. But then when I came to my senese and bought a Mac I was at a loss for what I could use for making awesome graphics quickly and easily without jumping through flaming hoops. I tried many different apps all to my disappointment. Logoist 2 to the rescue!
I cannot begin to tell you how pleased I am with this app. Only yesterday did I really dig in depth with it to make a rather complex header image for my website. To say I was blown away is an understatement! If you are looking for a graphics app that is easy to use, intuitive, and powerful without having to do a bunch of other things first to get what you want, then this is the app for you.
Save yourself some time, money, and aggravation and check out Logoist 2 prior to buying anything else first. Or at all! You will not regret it. Well worth 3 Hamiltons.
This is a great app to have, especially when you have artwork or designs that need to be created to compliment your projects of any kind. There is one thing though that I hope can be offered with an update of some sort. I would like to see more of a variety of choices in the clipart when I’m selecting what images I want to use. Mainly in the music category. I’m limited on the pictures of musical instruments that I can use! It would be great to have at least one instrument from each family covered from strings, woodwinds, brass, and percussion, etc....More
Customers Also Bought
- Mac App Store Price: $29.99
- Category: Graphics & Design (Mac)
- Updated: Oct 22, 2015
- Version: 2.6.1
- Size: 138 MB
- Language: English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
- Seller: Synium Software GmbH
- © 2015 Synium Software GmbH Germany
Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor