According to an announcement made on Pokemon's official Japanese site, Nintendo is set to launch its 2DS handheld gaming console in Japan with the rollout of four special Pokemon-themed console models.
As per the announcement, Nintendo’s launch of the four special Pokemon-themed 2DS...read more
In a statement released on Monday, September 14, bigwig Japanese videogame maker Nintendo named its new President ---- Tatsumi Kimishima.
Kimishima was voted in as the new Nintendo President by the company’s board of directors on Monday. The announcement of his appointment comes two...read more
On Monday, Nintendo unveiled a super-sized version of its Yarn Yoshi Amiibo -- the new Mega Yarn Yoshi. Priced at $40, the giant Yarn Yoshi is the biggest Amiibo to be launched by Nintendo.
Amiibo’s are Nintendo’s toy figurines which use near field communication (NFC) technology for...read more
Nintendo has announced a price cut for its already super-cheap Nintendo 2DS handheld console. As a result of the announced price reduction, the cost of the Nintendo 2DS has dropped to only $100 RRP. The original cost of the handheld, which was launched in the US two years back, was $130.... read more
According to a late Friday announcement made by Nintendo via its Miiverse social network, the company will shut down the TVii service of its Wii U gaming console next month --- on August 11.
The TVii service was rolled out by Nintendo when it introduced its Wii U console in 2012. Hyping...read more
Kicking off the Nintendo World Championships event days ahead of the Electronic Entertainment Expo gaming tradeshow in Los Angeles, Nintendo announced a surprise reveal --- the West-side release of its 1989 role-playing game (RPG) ‘Mother’ under the title ‘Earthbound Beginnings.’
It is known that young gamers have increasingly put aside their Wii wands for smartphones and tablets. For years, console maker Nintendo has stuck to those wands and the strategy that made it one of the world’s top game makers selling consoles and handhelds linked to games featuring the...read more
At the Games Award 2014 event held in Las Vegas on Friday, Nintendo announced that its Star Fox Wii U game will be launched in 2015.
Though the Japanese game maker did not disclose the exact launch schedule of Star Fox Wii U game, it is expected to be launched in summer 2015; ahead of the...read more
Japan-based game maker Nintendo is apparently on its way to a surprising comeback, after having reported a 23.2 billion yen ($193 million) loss in 2013.
With Nintendo having posted an unexpected quarterly profit on October 29, the company's stock has witnessed a notable 25 percent...read more
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035
- Tesla doesn’t spend money on ‘manipulating’ public opinion: Elon Musk
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More