New Year Eve celebration events in Grand Rapids
New Year's Eve has always been celebrated with full hustle and bustle in and around Grand Rapids. As December 31 has finally approached, the Grand Rapids area is once again ready to offer dozens of options for partygoers and families to add another memorable event in their lives. Let's have a look at a few of them:
Calder Plaza is going to organize its annual concert and ball drop event at a new location - 315 Ottawa Ave. Previously, this free celebration event was held at Rosa Parks Circle and Monroe Avenue NW. it will offer four musical acts, starting 7 p. m. At midnight, there will be a lighted ball drop. Guests will be served with free hot chocolate.
JW Marriott and Amway Grand Plaza are offering four parties for the price of one, allowing patrons of each function to enjoy the other.
The JW Marriott Grand Rapids will offer a 1970s party complete with a funky band and marvelous DJ music to allow guests to hustle under the disco ball all night long.
The Amway Grand Plaza will organize parties in three different ballrooms. While the Ambassador Ballroom will offer live jazz, the Imperial Ballroom will have a DJ spinning Top 40, and the Pantlind Ballroom will host 1980s night.
WSNX is going to host a dance party called "Beats & Bubbly" at The Intersection, 133 Grandville Avenue. Doors will open at 8:30 p. m. and the dance party will start at 9 p. m. Music will be provided by the likes of DJ Internio, Freak Island and Jason Veeder. Visitors will be served with a champagne toast at midnight.
- KORE Power to build 12 GWh lithium-ion battery plant in Arizona
- Casino Revenues Recover After COVID-19 Shock
- Federal appeals court allows Cayuga Nation to operate Class II gaming parlor in Union Springs
- COVID-19 cost Las Vegas $34 billion in total economic impact: LVCVA
- Texas sports betting legalization appears to be only matter of time: Jerry Jones
New Zealand News
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
The Rivers Casino in the Pittsburgh area is once...Read More
Vincent “Uncle Mick” DelGiudice, an 85-year-old man...Read More
Georgia is one of the few states in the US that...Read More
A fifty-year-old Michigan man seems to be double-...Read More
The Pokagon Gaming Authority has approved Four...Read More
Casinos in Detroit, once permitted to resume by...Read More