Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney take a plunge
Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney took the plunge today in icy waters of Lake Michigan in Chicago during a fundraiser for the Special Olympics. Lady Gaga, Taylor Kinney, Vince Vaughn, Jon Seda and Brian Geraghty were among 4,500 participants who took the plunge in the ice cold water in Lake Michigan during the fundraiser.
Last year, comedian Jimmy Fallon took the plunge wearing a suit. The fundraiser generated more than a million dollars last year.
Lady Gaga, 28, joined her fiancé Taylor Kinney for a surprise appearance at Chicago’s Polar Plungeon event.
Special Olympics Chicago President Casey Hogan thanked Lady Gaga for the appearance during the fundraiser. Hogan added, “She came out for the cause – low key, no press. It doesn’t get any better than that. She’s pure heart.”
This was the first plunge for Lady Gaga. Kinney returned for the second consecutive year for the event. Pop diva Lady Gaga recently announced her engagement to "Chicago Fire" actor Taylor Kinney. Lady Gaga got a piggy back ride from her fiancée, Taylor Kinney before she made a plunge.
Vaughn was dressed in his Chicago Blackhawks jersey and jeans. Vaughn lives in Chicago suburb Lake Forest.
- KORE Power to build 12 GWh lithium-ion battery plant in Arizona
- Casino Revenues Recover After COVID-19 Shock
- Federal appeals court allows Cayuga Nation to operate Class II gaming parlor in Union Springs
- COVID-19 cost Las Vegas $34 billion in total economic impact: LVCVA
- Texas sports betting legalization appears to be only matter of time: Jerry Jones
New Zealand News
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
The Rivers Casino in the Pittsburgh area is once...Read More
Vincent “Uncle Mick” DelGiudice, an 85-year-old man...Read More
Georgia is one of the few states in the US that...Read More
A fifty-year-old Michigan man seems to be double-...Read More
The Pokagon Gaming Authority has approved Four...Read More
Casinos in Detroit, once permitted to resume by...Read More