New 2016 Honda Civic -- the most advanced Civic ever
Bigwig automaker Honda’s newly designed 2016 Civic sedan -- which is the company’s 10th generation Civic model -- is a perfect passenger vehicle; marking the most advanced iteration of the Civic in the model’s 42-year history.
According to reviews, the new 2016 Honda Civic is a pleasant and moderate sedan, which comes with an affordable price tag and is extremely dependable. The vehicle – which has taken most of its styling cues from Europe - is also astoundingly predictable as well as economical.
As compared to the 2015 Civic, the new 2016 Civic has more length and width, though it is slightly lower in height. The new Civic also boasts a comparatively much sportier-looking body, with a longer hood and shorter rear overhang. The sportier handling of the sedan is also very crisp.
So far as under-the-hood enhancements are concerned, the new 2016 Civic sedan is that first turbo in the Civic lineup. It is equipped with a new 1.5-liter turbocharged engine, which has the capability to deliver 174 horsepower and 162 pound-feet of torque.
Describing the 2016 Honda Civic as “a global car” for which Honda wanted to “raise the style quotient and the fun-to-drive factor,” Michael Willrich – Honda’s senior product planner -- said in a recent statement: "In the past, we targeted other compacts in the U.S. market — and the last one didn't do so well with the critics. This time we decided to target European benchmarks.
- KORE Power to build 12 GWh lithium-ion battery plant in Arizona
- Casino Revenues Recover After COVID-19 Shock
- Federal appeals court allows Cayuga Nation to operate Class II gaming parlor in Union Springs
- COVID-19 cost Las Vegas $34 billion in total economic impact: LVCVA
- Texas sports betting legalization appears to be only matter of time: Jerry Jones
New Zealand News
- CATL and LG Energy account for nearly 54% of global xEV battery market: SNE Research
- Tesla plans to open Superchargers to other automakers this year: Elon Musk
- 2022 Audi e-tron GT to hit US roads this summer, prices starting at $99,900
- South Korean EV battery manufacturers to invest $35 billion by 2030
- Chinese smart EV maker XPeng to join Hang Seng Composite Index
The Rivers Casino in the Pittsburgh area is once...Read More
Vincent “Uncle Mick” DelGiudice, an 85-year-old man...Read More
Georgia is one of the few states in the US that...Read More
A fifty-year-old Michigan man seems to be double-...Read More
The Pokagon Gaming Authority has approved Four...Read More
Casinos in Detroit, once permitted to resume by...Read More