California's brown pelicans, which were delisted from the U. S. Endangered Species list in 2009, are once again in trouble, a newly released annual population survey report suggests.
The survey led University of California Davis, a global community of individuals united to protect...read more
California's large-scale medical marijuana farming is not only sucking drought-stricken rivers and streams dry but also polluting the waterways and hurting wildlife.
Higher demand for marijuana in the state and the country as a whole has prompted many people to pursue larger-scale pot...read more
The government has decide to protect yellow-flowering Webber's ivesia, a sort of wild rose that grows in Northern Nevada and Northern California, by including it in the federal government's list of endangered species.
The U. S. Fish & Wildlife Service has confirmed that the small,...read more
California's fish & wildlife officials are concerned that the state's coastal forests are being increasingly polluted and sucked dry by water-gulping medical marijuana pot farms.
The state's medical pot law allows people to grow marijuana, for personal medical purposes. But, officials...read more
While the White House is claiming that the Obama administration's upcoming EPA rules for existing coal-fired power plants would lead to coal's demise and address climate change; the U. S. Chamber of Commerce has argued that the rules would cause thousands of job cuts and hefty costs.
Ohio lawmakers on Wednesday passed a bill that would freeze the phasing-in of electricity/power that utilities must purchase from renewable energy sources.
The Ohio House of Representatives cleared the bill by 54-38 votes. It is now expected to be signed into law by Governor John R....read more
- « first
- Development of web resources
- Hyundai’s luxury brand Genesis to make European debut with launch of Electrified G80
- Canoo seeks patent to protect modular & customizable EV platform architecture
- Democratic Senator Tom Carper wants Biden administration to ban gas-powered cars by 2035
- Tesla doesn’t spend money on ‘manipulating’ public opinion: Elon Musk
New Zealand News
- Tesla offering new discounts & perks in China amid negative press
- Electric Vehicle Council slams Victoria Government for proposed punitive mileage tax on electric cars
- Chinese EV brand Ora unveils VW Beetle-inspired electric car Punk Cat
- Swapping personal car for e-bicycle saved over $50,000 in just 7 years: San Francisco woman
- Hyundai Motor Corp to create ultra-fast EV charging network E-pit in Korea
The Health Department of Northwest Michigan has...Read More
American gaming and hospitality giant Boyd Gaming...Read More
An American citizen who had boasted in front of an...Read More
Pushing the long-awaited Chicago casino project...Read More
A study was conducted to evaluate the effect a...Read More
Tech biggie Google’s recent filing with the US...Read More